IE32 bit and adobe flash issues

src1 12:28 25 Jun 10

After installing Win 7 64 bit from a fresh install I have a problem with IE.
When IE 32 bit is opened the images and screen flash fast and continuously.
When IE 64 bit is opened the images and screen does not flash, but is probably because Adobe doesn’t have a flash player for the 64 bit.
I have started IE32 bit without add ons and the flashing continued.
I have disabled my Norton Internet Security 2010 and the flashing continued.
I uninstall Adobe Flash using their uninstaller and the flashing stopped. I then reinstalled the flash player and the flashing started immediately. I repeated this process so many times and still get the same result.
As for third party programmes I haven’t installed any until the system is full functioning correctly so the conflicting programmes should be kept to a minimum of the programmes provided by Dell which are: Power DVD, FastAccess Face Recognition, Roxio, Quicktime and Microsoft Silverlight and a Window7 codec pack
Any recommendations on how to install Adobe Flash Player without resulting in a flashing screen

MAT ALAN 14:58 25 Jun 10

click here

related to flash, it may help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…