IE Update

rawprawn 16:31 26 Feb 03

Having run MS Baseline Analiser, it tells me I need update MS03-004. I have downloaded this patch, but when I try to install it tells me I need ie6 to be installed. I have ie6.0.2800.1154
this is confirmed by both Belarc & Aida32. I have downloaded ie6 sp1 to try get round it but when I try to install I get the message " a previous installation has pending work requiring a reboot you need to restart your computer. I have done this several times to no avail. I have even run System Restore & started again with no luck. Anybody who can point me in the right direction?

rawprawn 09:52 27 Feb 03

BSA keeps telling me to update when I try I get a message saying I must have IE6 SP1, which I have. I have XP SP1 cwhich automatically has IE SP1, this is also confirmed with Aida32 & Belarc systems. I think I* will uninstall BSA, or just ignore it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…