IE translator

hgrock 21:53 12 Jun 04

hello folks, need a bit of help, is there a way of getting IE to translate a web page thet is in spanish and show it in english?
I know google does something like that,if you are searching but i want the page that i open in spanish converted to english, is there a way?

Pesala 22:03 12 Jun 04

Select text, right-click, translate, English to Spanish. Then it copies the clipboard text to translate at Lycos.com

¿hola gente, necesita un poco ayuda, es una manera de conseguir el IE para traducir un thet del Web page está en español y para demostrarlo en inglés? ¿Sé que google hace algo como eso, si usted está buscando pero deseo la página que abro en español convertida al inglés, es una manera?

Don't blame me if the translation is no good. (~_~)

Many other translation options are included in the default Opera interface.

Pesala 22:05 12 Jun 04

hello people, need a little helps, it is a way to be able the IE to translate thet of the Web page is in Spanish and to demonstrate it in English? I know that google something does like that, if you are looking for but desire the page that I open in turned Spanish to the English, is a way?

1911 22:36 12 Jun 04

altavista.com does this. It also does web pages. it does short translations best but you can usualy get the meaning

Eastender 00:47 13 Jun 04
  Dan the Confused 02:33 13 Jun 04

Found click here

Dan the Confused 02:43 13 Jun 04

As a comparison with Pesala's option:

¿¡hola! la gente, necesidad un poco de la ayuda, está allí un modo de ponerse ES DECIR traducir una página Web thet es en español y espectáculo ello en inglés? ¿Sé que google hace algo así, si usted busca pero quiero la página qué abro en español convertido al inglés, hay allí un camino?

hello! are the people, need a bit of the help, there a way of putting itself NAMELY to translate a Web page thet is in Spanish and spectacle it in English? Do I know that google does something like that, if you search but I want the page what I open in Spanish converted to Englishman, there is there a way?

Amusing if nothing else...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…