I.E. Script Error Message

Booper 16:46 02 Jan 03
  Booper 16:46 02 Jan 03

Whilst surfing I frequently receive a message window Internet Explorer Script Error,an error has occured in the script on this page. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page yeas or no. Can I remove it? My OE is Windows XP
and ISP AOL 7. Thanxs.

spikeychris 17:03 02 Jan 03

Just go to Internet options and click the advanced tab put a tick in "dissable script debugging" and untick display a notification about every script error"
All this does is it Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs and scripts on their Web pages.

Chris

Booper 19:05 02 Jan 03

I already have these settings as I used to get a message asking me if I wanted to debug and this was the answer you gave me then. Is there anything else I can try?

spikeychris 19:18 02 Jan 03

Sorry for lazy response. Do you have any character error codes etc.

Although you are using AOL it still uses IE, do you get the errors when using AOL alone or is it with IE?

Chris

Booper 19:23 02 Jan 03

With IE and AOL. I have not kept a note of the
error codes.

spikeychris 19:32 02 Jan 03

click here and download the service pack that will repair IE or use the System File Checker tool to scan all of the protected files on your computer:
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type sfc /scannow, and then click OK. Have your disk inserted at the time (XP) or navigate to any backup files that are preinstalled.

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…