IE - removing icons

BeeWee 19:29 11 May 08

I would like to remove 2 icons ...a yellow star (favourites centre) and a green cross overlapping a yellow star (add to favourites)
These appear on the far left of my screen before the first tab of IE. Because of them I can't view the whole of my home page without scrolling to the right! A small annoying problem! I have tried everything I can think of.

johnnyrocker 19:35 11 May 08

what about right clicking the toolbar and setting what you want? or is the pic in fact too big for the screen?

johnnny

Graham. 19:42 11 May 08

Try F11.

BeeWee 19:42 11 May 08

I have already tried to do that but still can't get rid of those 2 icons. Thanks anyway.

BeeWee 19:50 11 May 08

Thanks Graham but it didn't work. I still have to scroll my homepage to read it. I feel if I could get rid of those 2 icons which appear before the first tab of IE then my problem would be solved.

BeeWee 19:55 11 May 08

Well I just tried Opera and the same thing is happening. I think the problem lies in the new layout of the Daily Mail. Thanks to you both anyway!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…