IE problems and this site.

muppetmark 11:03 02 Feb 03

I have a 2 problems when visiting this site.

1. The progress bar never completes

2. If entering the site after browsing 2 or 3 other sites an error message from IE pops up "Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" then closes ie. If entering the site after immediately launching IE no probs, even when several other IE windows are open.

Any one come across this before.

IE6 & XP home. Nothing installed/uninstalled recently, Prob just started in last 3 days.

Stuartli 11:50 02 Feb 03

The website appears to have been experiencing problems in the last few days, possibly an aftermath of those two or three weeks ago, when it was almost impossible to visit the site.

I got an error message just now when I first entered the site, but the log on page loaded OK.

The progress bar doesn't necessarily have to complete its path for a page to load successfully.

barryoneoff 13:12 02 Feb 03

only started recently and as well as the progress bar never completing, I now always have to use the "click here if not connected within...".
I always give it plenty of time, but have to use it in the end. Never ever used it until recently.

muppetmark 15:01 02 Feb 03

Oh well will hold off on trying to do anything about for a couple of days, see if it improves, unless anyone else has any other ideas ?

woodchip 15:16 02 Feb 03

Do a repair of IE

3tg 15:46 02 Feb 03

I posted a thread last night about repairing IE,thinking it was my computer,then just before mine was a posting about PCA being slow and FE said there was no problem at their end. Anyway on reading this thread it seems to be a few of having the same problem.

3tg 15:59 02 Feb 03

forgot to inclick here thread address...........

muppetmark 07:33 03 Feb 03

all now running correctly

Stokey 09:01 03 Feb 03

To the left, to the right, and to the top -- the three advertising boxes give the message on logon "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator."

Was doing this yesterday too but everything is working OK.

Star5 10:39 03 Feb 03

Stokey

This was happening on my machine too this morning but now it seems to be ok. When I logged in this morning and seen the errors on the page I thought "oh no here we go again" as I was having a lot of problems last week with java and displaying images, which I fixed.

I was glad to see your post and it was not just my machine.

star5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…