I.E problem ?

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 12:05 13 May 05

over the last couple of days my I.E has been playing up. when I go to some web sites including pc advisor I am getting multiple pages loading it to I.E some times up to 200 pages all are the same page and if I am downloading files when this happens I.e freezes and is unrisponsive and will not close. I have to use the task manager to end the proccess to get it to close altho I have noticed that some times I have 2 ieplorer.exe running in the task manager altho only one is open.

octal 12:47 13 May 05

You haven't mentioned if you've run your anti virus and anti scumare programs to make sure all is clean on your system, if you haven't, try that first, apologies if you already have.

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 13:20 13 May 05

I have avast as av I also use micro soft anti spy,adawre se,spywareblaster,a-squared and ccleaner have run them all and nothing has come up.run av with restore of also.all are up to date.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:08 13 May 05

Repair Internet Explorer explanation
click here

In XP tpye sfc /scannow in run box with XP CD in drive

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 17:36 13 May 05

I have just repaired i.e hope all will be fine so far

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…