IE PRO7 new beta version out

sunny staines 17:07 18 Jul 07

click here

best add-on i have ever put on a browser.

rawprawn 17:13 18 Jul 07

On your recomendation sunny I will give it a try!

birdface 17:19 18 Jul 07

Hi, Thanks for the up-date on IE7 Pro.I seldom use IE7 now so will wait a while before I up-date it.If you find any problems with it in the next few days let us .If we don't hear from you I will go ahead and download it.Bye the way since I installed the first version .I get the problem, done but with errors on the page.Is this to be expected,Or have I done something wrong.

sunny staines 17:21 18 Jul 07

in prefrences - ad blocker - enter the following :

*intellitxt.com*
*vibrantmedia.com*

this will kill the green text links in web pages.

Jimmy14 17:26 18 Jul 07

Back in May when I announced this IE7 add-on it turned out to get a lot of recommendations. I'm glad sunny staines is still happy with it.

click here

sunny staines 17:29 18 Jul 07

jimmy 14

that was an excellent post

rawprawn 17:33 18 Jul 07

Thanks Jimmy14 and sunny

birdface 17:51 18 Jul 07

I also took up your recommendation and Downloaded it .It was great getting rid off all those flash objects.The one problem is that I get errors on page since I downloaded it,Is this normal.I had just moved to Firefox to get away from those Flash objects just before your post.And am getting used to it now,Just wondered if I had ticked something that I should not have.

birdface 18:14 18 Jul 07

Oops just Unticked enable Add Blocker ,And problem gone.

Jimmy14 18:16 18 Jul 07

This is a response to your question regarding the errors on page message from a IE7 pro forum administrator,

"This is because, Blocking the links from a source disabled the site from being displayed the way it is supposed to be displayed."

Another forum member seen this message go away after he disabled all of the plugins in IE7PRO. You can read more at the specific thread on the link below,

click here

I use ie more than i have done for years due to this addon.
Thanks jimmy14 and sunny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5