IE and OE, Outlook. problems

canal92 19:13 05 Jan 05

Have strange at least to me 2 problems,
1) IE, OE and Outlook when ever I download a web page the graphics are poor, and pixilated if I right click a drop menu ask to get ALL original or original graphic this will make Ether the individual or ALL graphics on page clean up to normal but if I right click and note the URL it adds "?SSImageQuality=Full" but I can find nothing to alter
I cannot unistall any IE or OE programme no matter what I do and windows will find no faults or updates I have XP and IE6

2) If I try to link to a page it will links whenever I need too, except as the last link which could be ? a secure link it will not do it even though I have logged into the site (nearly all programmes do it) It sometimes switches of IE

Please ANY ideas??

dave.garner 19:42 05 Jan 05

have you tryed another browser, firefox or somthing like, do you still get same probs, if not may be virus or worm, do full scan or do a HijackThis log and post on a forum for help(Its beyond me!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…