ie home page/ registry

i have just cleaned up registry, now when i load ie home page i get a window telling me to switch to lite mode or upgrade to adobe if i do it comes straight back with downloaded sucessfully and does nothing else i can switch to lite mode, but when i click home page select dsl enhanced i get the window back up, annoying thing is this happened last time i ran reg scrub and i cant remember what i did to resolve. please help. thanks

update to flash 6+, download now. switch to lite mode, as i said if i download it immediately says download sucessfull but does nothing!

anskyber 11:07 25 Oct 06

Its not completely clear what your problem is however updating Adobe Flashplayer has not been successful for everyone. The download page is here (uncheck the Yahoo toolbar if you do not want it). click here

Uninstall the old version using Adobe's own uninstall tool. click here

It may work if you want to try it.

Technotiger 11:13 25 Oct 06

Hi, RegScrub does have an Undo Feature - you will find your backups in the RegScrub folder in C:Prog Files.

i restored everything, and ran regscrub with browser window open seems to have sorted it will keep posted
thanks again adam

no, after restart same problem, have now just reinstalled everything that sounds remotely to do with fonts displays and is working again, will go through more finely when i get more experience under my bely, thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…