IE has no description in the top blue bar.

MyG 20:34 21 Mar 07

Using IE I have no title in the blue bar athe top. Also, it shoul be IEv.7 but looks totally different - has no tool bar or tabs - icon such as home, history and favorites are missing. Presume this is linked to recent problem with connecting where to clear I had to restore as far back as I could and unistalling/ re installing mcafee suite 2007.
Any clues please as to how I can get IE to behave as it should?

moorie- 20:45 21 Mar 07

run spyware checks
click here
click here
in case your browser has been hijacked

wotbus@ 21:20 21 Mar 07

Why not just un-install IE7 then re-install it again? Get that working before you start anything else.

MyG 20:04 22 Mar 07

have tried to uninstall ie7 and re install, but didn't . Now have problem of ie not opening at all. In the control panel the internet options icon, does not have a description either - is this connected to this problem?

birdface 20:50 22 Mar 07

Try right clicking top toolbar,And tic everything you want on it.

birdface 20:54 22 Mar 07

Or round tools Icon.Do the same on there,Left click it ,Toolbars,Customise,And the things you want to show,Move them from the left box into right box.

birdface 21:09 22 Mar 07

OOps got that wrong sorry,Is it that you have MSN Home page instead of your normal one.Press the help button,About internet Explorer,And it will tell you what version you have ,Or dont you have a help button either,If you done a system restore as far back as you could, Maybe it would automatically went back to IE6 if that was the version that you were using at the time.

moorie- 21:10 22 Mar 07

run this
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…