ie font

conrail 21:35 06 Jul 04

I deal with a couple on companies on line and when I contact them, also typing this in, the font looks like small rosettes with a square for a spaces, Have I inadvertently changed the font or is this an i.e. thing, if I have done it, how can I change it back. The fonts on the pages are fine, it is just my inputs

Night Ryder 21:45 06 Jul 04

Only thing I can think of is go to control pannel and check the Regional and language settings. Other option is within IE click on view and encodeing and check what language you are using.

conrail 14:00 07 Jul 04

thanks Night Ryder regional language is set at English uk but within the encoding it was set as unicode (UTF-8), I have selected auto select and it has come up with western European (windows) although this is still showing as the rosette font, have tried western European (ISO), still the same, it appears to be something I have done, the question is what?

conrail 14:00 07 Jul 04

thanks Night Ryder regional language is set at English uk but within the encoding it was set as unicode (UTF-8), I have selected auto select and it has come up with western European (windows) although this is still showing as the rosette font, have tried western European (ISO), still the same, it appears to be something I have done, the question is what?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…