IE error report

jim.hesse.35 21:17 19 Jun 04

Everytime I try to access "click here" I get "IE error box" and after sending error report IE restarts back at home page. It has done this on one or more other sites, but always on the ad trader site.
Any Idea's or fixes please

GaT7 23:19 19 Jun 04

When you click on 'more details' (or similar) on the error report what does it say is causing the problem?

I can't think why this is happening on one site more than others but you could try an IE 'repair' - click here (if you need to know how).

woodchip 23:26 19 Jun 04

Just tried you link in Netscape, this is it AdTrader.co.uk

woodchip 23:27 19 Jun 04

As above use Netscape

jim.hesse.35 15:11 21 Jun 04

when I open "more info" I get another box, titled error sig,
followed by info on
app name,
app vers,
mod name,
mod vers,
If I click on "tech info" button I get,
lots and lots of tech info on IE. None of which means much to me.
Anyway I'm going to try your repair lead and I'll report back.

jim.hesse.35 15:29 21 Jun 04

tried the repair, but still same problem.Even tried removing the update for IE, still same.
This problem started after a good session on ad trader about a month ago (so I know I could get this site once upon a time) I had no problem at all, but when I tried the following evening I started getting this error report. Sometimes I get to the front page, most times I just put in the address

jim.hesse.35 20:38 21 Jun 04

Have gone back to previous version of IE6 and all is well again, so there must be something in the upgrade.
Thanks everyone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…