IE Crashes has been crasing with in a minute or two of conection- flashes back to desktop - page gone. was getting some errors in spybot - removed prog - seems to be stable now . whats going on pls...........

mcafee virus scan also crashes :{

Edward-207256 15:19 30 Jun 06

Maybe try uninstalling it, and uninstalling mcafee, then reinstalling it, and failing that, try downloading a different browser, for example Firefox.

how easy is the other browser to dl, is there not an ie de bug app or something

woodchip 21:06 30 Jun 06

Try this, Go to Search, Look for

Right click the File and choose Install

rather go for de bug first- windows also crashes

past two days i have upgraded ram, started to use ex HD (plugged it in and used it. moved my pics,music & videos to it and created shortcuts in my docs C: back to them??

upgraded to new version of adaware

today put on avg thinking virus (mcafee crashes- evrthing crashes with the same " has had to close" message

rdave13 21:11 30 Jun 06

As woodchip says but make sure "all files and folders" is ticked.

rearch where for IE.inf.

tried to roll bck sys restore. didnt work then had all off line, sys restore disabled and scanned evrything - avg did find and clean a trojan, memory shows as installed ok all quite fast - just crashes after short while - evrything mcaff, Windows, IE, MSN pls pls tell me W.T.F is going on - starting to panic. would the ex HD cause this, i guess no as it does it weather the ex HD is on or not

VoG II 21:28 30 Jun 06

Repair IE click here

Download Firefox click here

Online scanners:

BitDefender Free Online Virus Scan
click here
Make sure you tick AutoClean under Scan Options.

Panda ActiveScan
click here
Make sure you tick Disinfect automatically under Scan Options.

Housecall at TrendMicro
click here
Make sure you tick Auto Clean.

eTrust Antivirus Web Scanner
click here

woodchip 21:32 30 Jun 06

And you could run SFC /SCANNOW from Run with XP CD in the drive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…