IE 8 download destination

kimisam 00:18 21 Aug 09

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to change download destination for internet Explorer 8 please.
also, since I upgrade to ie8 from ie7, my real player download don't seems to work anymore!
can anyone help please.

many thanks

regards

birdface 07:45 21 Aug 09

Googled and lots of folk with the same problem.

click here=

Check in Add-ons.When up grading to IE8 some add-ons say that they are enabled but the folder is actually empty and the have to be downloaded again.I had a number of programs that would no longer work.Window7Pro add-on .Wot.Flash Player.So I had to download them all again.Not sure if it is your problem but worth a look.

kimisam 01:22 22 Aug 09

Hi buteman,

thanks for your reply.

I just re-download real player again and it makes no difference, any other suggestions?

many thanks

regards

birdface 09:41 22 Aug 09

Never found a fix searching with Google.Did you remove the old version first.Not sure if that would make any difference or not but worth a try.I suppose it would also need Flash Program working properly.I had to reinstall mine.
We need someone that uses Real Player and runs IE8 to let you know if they have got there's running Ok.

kimisam 19:57 23 Aug 09

Hi buteman,

thanks for the message, I have just download the latest version (sp) and still make no difference.

is anyone out there know anything about this?

many thanks,

regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…