IE 7 Beta2

rsinbad 21:41 21 Jul 06

I am trying to uninstall IE 7 Beta 2 and it keeps on telling me it cannot Copy file ieeula.chm I am having a hard time finding the file. Is there anyways to get this file? I just wanna get to IE 6.0 again. grrrrrrr!

VoG II 21:43 21 Jul 06

Try a System Restore to before you installed it.

rsinbad 21:54 21 Jul 06

I would but have recently cleared my restore points so cannot restore to previous ie7 beta2 installation.

It does give me an option to continue without copying these files ;but reluctant to continue.I'm not sure what these files are or if they are needed for the uninstall to be successfull.

thanks for your response VoG

VoG II 21:55 21 Jul 06

"I would but have recently cleared my restore points "

I'm sorry but that is crazy.

rsinbad 22:07 21 Jul 06

Not really crazy sometimes necessary when you get things there that shouldn't be.

VoG II 22:10 21 Jul 06

OK maybe my comment was a little over the top.

Continue with the removal. If IE6 does not work afterwords then assuming you have another browser we can fix that :o)

ade.h 22:10 21 Jul 06

Such as malware...

The file sounds like something to do with the license agreement (ie. EULA). Perhaps an IE7 user could look for the file and email it to you.

rsinbad 22:24 21 Jul 06

I have reson to believe ccleaner has perhaps removed this file. i did download the ie7 beta 2 uninstall file ; but could only find ieeula help file.

Hopefully someone using IE7 beta 2 will check to see if they have the file ieeula.chm

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now