IE 6.0 Full Page View

Scubaman 12:17 22 Sep 04

Hi, When I am surfing the net and click on a specific site more often than not the page appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen minimised and I have to keep enlarging it. Is there a fix for this litle annoying problem?
Many thanks
Al

Simon_P 12:24 22 Sep 04

Try

Use the cursor to drag and resize the window then close the window, that may solve the problem

johnnyrocker 12:27 22 Sep 04

as above but close using alt F4

johnny.

dessi 12:49 22 Sep 04

scubaman, could the answer to your question be as i've read last night when browsing PCA issue 96 Aug 2003 page 144.Question heading- I'm using Internet Explorer6.0
It reads; ensure that Internet Explorer is not running then rstart it. Right- click a link on the displayed page and select Open in the new window.Close the first browser window by clicking the Close button in the top right corner, so that you're left with just the new window. Drag the edges of the browser window until it fills the screen: do not click Maximise.Press and hold the ctrl key then shut the browser window using the Close button . Restart Internet Explorer.You should now find thatnew browser windowsopento the selected size. If this procedure desn't work, openthe registry editou,expand HKey_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer, select Main, deletethe value named Window_Placement and try it again.Back upjust in case! This is quoted as written in PCA issue96 Aug 2003, hope it works for you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…