I.E. 6 Upgrade.

slimbo51 19:28 28 Apr 04

Does anyone please know where I can download I.E.6 Upgrade onto my H/Drive for cutting to a disk.

Its for a comp without internet access but needs this upgrade to run a program.

All I can find in M/Soft is the small 500k loader program which then auto loads the main prog onto my computer, which is not what I'm after.

Many thanks for any help.

stalion 19:40 28 Apr 04

to update from a lower version?Regards

temp003 05:12 29 Apr 04

You can download the 500KB iesetup.exe file to your computer first. Then click here and follow the instructions there. If you download the iesetup.exe file to a different folder, remember to change the path c:\Downloads\iesetup.exe to the correct path. The rest remains the same.

Once you run it, follow the prompts (don't worry, you won't be installing it). You will be asked to select operating system (your friend's), and where to download the files to. Better create a separate folder to store the downloaded files. The folder will contain another iesetup.exe. Double click it to install on your friend's computer.

Tog 07:09 29 Apr 04

If you order the Windows security update CD from Microsoft, it has the latest version of IE6 included.

slimbo51 08:04 29 Apr 04

Many thanks Tempo003, was just the job.

Thanks for link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…