//some 3rd party need geo

IE 6 / MediaPlayer Help Please

registered user 09:52 31 Aug 03

Last week I formatted my hard drive and I've spent the week putting the software and files back on to it. Since doing this when I click on a link to a media clip (MPEG or MPG) file IE 6 starts to download the file and starts Media Player, before when I clicked on a MPEG link a message box appeared and I had the choice of running the clip or downloading it. I know that I can right click and save as but I'd like to have things as before.
I've tried various combinations of settings in internet options but no luck. Maybe I'm just over tired from sitting here all week getting my files and software but I can't think how to get this to work.

Help me Please

Also does anybody know how to add programs to the Edit with list?

I'm running Win. ME with IE6

john-232317 10:18 31 Aug 03

Some mpegs dont give the option to save they just play.

registered user 15:32 31 Aug 03

This is not the case here because I've tried with mpeg links that I've already visited in the past and I know that they give a message box with the choice of running the clip or downloading it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…