IE 6 On line sound disappeared

Vidman 23:23 29 Feb 04

Used to listen to sound from.. e.g. Live 365.com
and the BBC radio archive programmes. Suddenly it doesn't work any more. looked at settings in tools options but all seems OK.
Any one any ideas please
Vidman

hugh-265156 00:00 01 Mar 04

i gather you mean you have tools/internet options/advanced "play sounds in web pages" ticked.

have you checked all your cables are secure?

do all other windows sounds work? "control panel/sounds and audio devices/sounds/program events" highlight a sound and click the little play sound icon.

check you have not got anything muted in sounds and audio devices/volume or /advanced.

hugh-265156 15:50 01 Mar 04

"Have tried the things you suggest. Actually I do have sound when I play from my files stored on the hard drive and in fact can get sound if I open real player or WMP and use their radio links, but when I try to access the other pages I mentioned the only response I get is in the task bar saying Javascript is doing whatever it needs to do but no evidence that anything is happening e.g.no movement of the world symbol at topright of the page. got a feeling that this is one of those elusive faults. Thanks once again for your suggestions"

i am not sure really to be honest Vidman.what player are you using to listen and are you on dialup by any chance? click here works fine for me with realplayer.

see click here maybe

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…