IE 6 History file

Zeltine 17:30 22 Mar 04

Hi, and thanks in advance for any advice.
Due to working in a supposed "mature" environment I have not configured IE6 just installed and away everyone went. Needless to say, someone has been viewing "inappropriate Sites", the autocomplete /auto suggest from Google.co.uk is telling me the site names, they have put into google,but due to the history being set to 0 have no idea, what time or date or anything really. Does anybody have any suggestions..? Due to this circumstance I would also like to know how to turn on log files for IE6 on Win2k Pro if this is possible. If not I might have to invest in some snooping software.
Thankyou,
Ian

Valvegrid 17:55 22 Mar 04

Obviously the person visiting these sites is not very bright. All you have to do is to go to the Temporary Intenet Files and have a look at the list of cookies, they all have the date and time against them, I don't suppose they would be computer savvy to remove them. Have a look at the last accessed column.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…