IE 6 calender

ACOLYTE 10:20 18 Sep 05

I wondered if there is a calender to download for IE6,there is the option in IE options/programs tab but nothing in the drop down list.

Pesala 10:39 18 Sep 05
  johnnyrocker 10:44 18 Sep 05

click here any help?

ACOLYTE 14:25 18 Sep 05

So there isnt a stand alone calender that you can use?,that integrates with IE6 if you dont have outlook.

brambles 17:28 18 Sep 05

Microsoft Outlook with Calender - Diary notes etc. is part of Windows - Click on Start Programmes - Microsoft Outlook. It is Outlook Express's Big Brother and you can opt to use it for your email if you want to.

Its best feature is Contacts

Hope this helps

VoG II 17:31 18 Sep 05

Outlook is part of Microsoft Office click here

ACOLYTE 00:00 19 Sep 05

Well i dont have office,i do have OE6,but what i really want is a calender that works with IE6.

GaT7 01:06 19 Sep 05

If you don't mind purchasing MS Outlook on it's own click here. G

brambles 13:50 19 Sep 05

VoG™ is correct - it's just that I've always had Office And obviously I've always had Windows. Sorry for attributing Outlook to the incorrect one.

I have had one further idea I am with BTYahoo which provides an Online Diary/ Notes/ Briefcase etc. If you are not BT it is still quite possible your ISP offers some similar facility.

ACOLYTE 14:40 19 Sep 05

Thx for the ideas,but what i wont is a calender that works with IE6 and XP,i dont want office/outlook,just the calender that is available on the desktop a bit like a sticky calender,a third party program will do,any one used,know of such a thing?.

shizzy 22:17 19 Sep 05

I haven't used it but don't know if this would here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…