IDTV Freeview, lost News 24 etc. after re-scan

Cybermaxx 18:01 18 Oct 05

click here

click here

I re-scanned today, and I've lost BBC News 24 and Sky News (and maybe a couple of others...). Thing is, my tv only has 100 channel slots. It's a five year old Sony IDTV. Where those two news channels should be, there are radio stations instead.

Any idea how to put this right?

Skills 18:05 18 Oct 05

If you know the channel numbers then try manually scanning them in

Diemmess 18:21 18 Oct 05

I think I read somewhere in PCA's forums there is a reshuffle of digital channels due this week? .........The other memory is that it is due tomorrow

Cybermaxx 18:27 18 Oct 05

No, it's today. The links I posted explain it, and list the new numbers. that's why I re-scanned my IDTV today.

Does anyone else on here use an IDTV?

mikef. 18:36 18 Oct 05

Just retuned my Panasonic and they're there on Channel 80 and 82 now and working fine

Cybermaxx 18:47 18 Oct 05

Aha, mikef! How many channels does your tv have? This one only has 100.

jack 19:36 18 Oct 05

As with Stuartli we posted this gem to you all I too retuned.
As I recall the existing stations were to be grouped ITV's 1234 for extample and some new ones come in.
So I retuned seemingly all is as was expcept there is now an ITV4 and an '8' but no title, couple of 'Free Rood' channels and 5 has reappeard[ for me it had gorn off a couple of weeks ago]but no big re shuffle. Unless of course they are doing it in stages, and of course the possibilty of different 'zones' may have different numeration.I am on Crystal Palace mast
Take a peek a click here see what thay have to say.

jack 19:47 18 Oct 05

My clickher link came up with some totally irrelevant
try this one[i hope]click here

Cybermaxx 19:48 18 Oct 05

That link is, er, no use.

Sum-up:-

1) I do not have a set-top box. I have an IDTV.

2) It only has 100 channel slots!

3) After re-programming today, some channels have been shuffled about, but I've also lost a few completly.

4) Some of the channels are in their correct new positions, and some aren't.

I repeat, Does anyone have an IDTV with 100 channel slots? If so, what happened when you re-programmed your IDTV today?

Cybermaxx 19:50 18 Oct 05

Jack, your second link is the same one I posted in my first post. I know where the channels are supposed to be. Also, my channels 91-95, were and still are, analogue channels (BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Ch4, Ch5). I only have 100 channel slots! Not 800-odd, like in that list!

jakimo 20:26 18 Oct 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…