sillymarmoset 20:09 28 Jul 05

Just purchased VHS backup by idigicon to back up some old/rare VHS tapes onto DVD. Set up is OK - connected VCR to PC and the preview picture is fine. However, how on the earth do I stop the program capturing? I start the capture mode with the preview selected and it plays well - I can even monitor the sound. The problem is it carries on capturing even when the video has finished and the VCR switched off! I have selected the target as DVDR so it should record to DVD when the conversion is finished. I am only trying it out with a 30 minute video - it gives no indication of how long it will take, just keeps showing time elapsed. I an using a composite connection (it does not like S-Video though the PC has both connections). I have not tried this before. Has anyone tried converting VHS to DVD using this program? I am running XP home.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…