ideas for my website

djbenny 11:15 08 Aug 06

hjey i need ideas what todo with my website, i cant find any cheap or free scripts as i'm a student with no money! the address is click here any ideas would be great!

anchor 11:57 08 Aug 06

Your link gave the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

djbenny 12:36 08 Aug 06

yeah, sorry bout that, thats because i deleted what was on there because it was taking up disk space andf no one was using it or visiting the site...but i used to have a forum on there and only had 10 users in the space of a year

Naeris 10:57 09 Aug 06

So what's the site/forum about? How can we give ideas if we have no info ha ha!

djbenny 23:45 11 Aug 06

it was for artists to show and premote their art, and get feedback on how to improve

Forum Editor 10:22 12 Aug 06

you need two very important ingredients above all others:-

1. Interesting content

2. Forum members.

The problem is that you need content to attract members, and until your membership grows you'll need to generate the content yourself.

Starting a new forum 'cold' is a daunting task, and can take up a great deal of your time. If you want real success however, you'll have to work at it very hard, and at times it will seem as though you're getting nowhere. In the end you'll succeed if your content is interesting and constantly changing.......and that's where you come in, at least to begin with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017