//some 3rd party need geo

Ideas For Chat Site

ktheed1 04:26 27 Jan 04

hi there i created a site called chat4england.com 2 or 3 days ago to help get me traffic to my other site kissyadate.com

1>

i needed some more ideas because i cant think of what else to put on a chat site apart from a chat room,

2>

i have the problem that i advertise on google and that is only bringing a few people an hour what i need is a sudden chunk of people in there at one time so they think "wow this chat site is good there is loads of people chatting im gonna come back here"

3/

Also , any other suggestions to improove the site would be good, i created it using layers and tables in dreamweaver 4, i think there is a problem with that though when people view it in different screen resolutions mine is set to 1024 x 768 and i can view the site fine

thanks kieron

Forum Editor 07:21 27 Jan 04

but I have two immediate reactions:

1. A site called chat for England would be better having a .co.uk domain suffix wouldn't it?

2. The use of exclusively female (and mildly provocative) images is going to deter many people who might otherwise come and chat. The first impression is not good - why not give it a bit of class, instead of making it look like just another tacky chat site?

No doubt you'll get other, more detailed comments later.

ktheed1 08:15 27 Jan 04

domain aswell chat4england.co.uk

ktheed1 08:42 27 Jan 04

i remember now that the .co.uk name was taken

ktheed1 01:38 29 Jan 04

refresh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…