I'd love to print my emails,

rimp 15:06 28 Jun 08

my Hp printer will not print emails. Do I have to adjust some setting somewhere ?.

VoG II 15:07 28 Jun 08

Try this. Start, Run, type

Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

and click OK.

rimp 15:56 02 Jul 08

Thank you VoG for your reply, I did that but it says I have associate it with a file in the control panel, but I can't find anything that says file assoiations there. My Op is Vista, can you direct me there please.

Elderslie 16:18 02 Jul 08

For some time now I've been "Copying & Pasting" into "Open" text document and printing from there. The reason I go round-about like this is so's I can delete anything I don't want to print out. Oh yes,my Printer is HP deskjet 5550.

rimp 19:20 02 Jul 08

Thank you, I had already done that with one important email, but I'd still like to print direct. I cannot work out why this is happening it was Ok before. Cheers.

woodchip 19:29 02 Jul 08

Have you tried right click the E-Mail and choose print?

rimp 00:08 10 Jul 08

Woodchip, yes I had tried that. I solved it by saving all my files (just in case) a restored the computer as far back as I could. I also remembered that I did a "disk cleanup" and I wonder if that had caused it. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…