Icons of running programs missing in System Tray..

Canis meus id co 10:31 10 Nov 05

Any ideas how I can get them back? Maybe 5 of them.

They're deffinately running though, just no icon. And yes, I have clicked the 'Show Hidden Icons' button! :)

De Marcus™ 10:36 10 Nov 05
  Canis meus id co 10:50 10 Nov 05

Sorted, thanks!

Canis meus id co 10:53 10 Nov 05

Sorry, I really could have got the answer myself, but I've just realised I was being lazy. So sorry about that.

Actually, I think quite a few questions on the forums could be resolved easily through a quick google, but I don't know why posting the problem here seems to make me feel more assured the issue (whatever it may be) is going to get sorted!)

Thanks again.

/lazyness

Canis meus id co 10:56 10 Nov 05

Sorry, I really could have got the answer myself, but I've just realised I was being lazy. So sorry about that.

Actually, I think quite a few questions on the forums could be resolved easily through a quick google, but I don't know why posting the problem here seems to make me feel more assured the issue (whatever it may be) is going to get sorted!)

Thanks again.

/lazyness

Thanks again.

/lazyness

Argh!!!!

De Marcus™ 11:00 10 Nov 05

lol, that's ok, perfectly natural. For whatever reason you do feel assurred getting an answer from the forum, I think it's down to that little niggly feeling you may not be doing it right. So when someone confirms you are, you feel confident it's the right answer.

Not always the case, but most of the time ino ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…