Icons flashing

Andsome 08:13 30 Apr 04

I have found this morning that if I right click on the start button and select 'Explore all users'. The icons in the window are all flashing on and off. I can stop this by reducing the size of the window, either by clicking on the box in the top right hand corner, or by dragging the window to a smaller size. This has never happened before. The computer is running absolutely normally otherwise, and is like lightning. I have run a system file check in sfc /scannow. I have run check disk. What on earth can be causing this to happen? I run XP Home.

christmascracker 11:39 30 Apr 04

Graham ® 12:03 30 Apr 04

Hi Andsome, 'Maul Mallard' :-)

click here

Andsome 14:01 30 Apr 04

Many thanks, but I am not running the program concerned, and my setting is for 32 bit. This only happens in Windows Explorer, no other feature is affected.

Andsome 14:44 30 Apr 04

Many thanks for that, I never thought to look there. Funnily enough it is not happening today, after running regscrub. I have downloaded the tweak and saved it to a folder just in case.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…