icons in favourites folder

midgebay 17:10 17 Jun 05

Little trivial one this ,but it sure does annoy me.
The list of icons in my favourites folder change to the blue internet explorer icon whenever I turn my computer on.
I can change them back to the original one which makes it easier to find certain websites but they all change back to blue internet explorer icon.
I am on wannadoo broadband and have various virus protection programmes.
Hope some one can help.
Thanks
Midgebay

VoG II 17:11 17 Jun 05

click here and download FavOrg 1.2.

midgebay 08:32 19 Jun 05

I have downloaded the file concerned and have a shortcut to it on my desktop but it will not let me open it or do anything with it.
Any advice please.
Midgebay

VoG II 09:07 19 Jun 05

The file that you downloaded is a zip file. If you don't have Windows XP you will need some unzipping software. WinZip click here is a free trial.

Double click on the favorg.zip file that you downloaded and it should then open in WinZip. In the WinZip window, double click Setup.exe to install FavOrg.

When you run FavOrg it will "remember" all of the FavIcons in your Favorites. If you add more Favorites you will need to run FavOrg again.

midgebay 22:05 19 Jun 05

Thank you for your help.
Midgebay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…