Icons

podlod 10:58 17 Nov 10

Hi, is there a free software that I can download that will enable me to place an Icon to my items although be it my photography photos, if you can understand what I mean.
P.S. Glen is probably now pulling his hair out!

rawprawn 11:19 17 Nov 10

Have a look through this lot, sorry I can't recommend any I have never used any.
click here

gengiscant 11:23 17 Nov 10

As you have your items scattered over two hard-drives that will be difficult.

If you were to copy/move all your photos into your My Pictures folder, put all your music in your My Music, put any videos/films in My Video folder then you would be able to find them by double clicking My Documents.

You could then copy the whole of the My Documents to your second hard-drive as a backup.

At the moment your hard-drives are a mess, but as yo said you know where everything is. Each to their own.

podlod 14:26 17 Nov 10

Hi again, you are a hard man to please Glen, especially with a mere mortal like myself.

podlod 14:28 17 Nov 10

I apologize rawprawn for the dismissal, I will try them and let you know how I progress, thanks again.

gengiscant 14:33 17 Nov 10

By the way Glenn has 2 n's, well in my case anyway.
I stand by what I posted earlier, remember I have seen the mess your PC is in.LOL

podlod 11:05 18 Nov 10

Hi Rawprawn, when I try to download 2 of the free softwares that you linked it says that the sites have a poor reputation and advise against the download?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5