kirriejim 17:56 10 May 05

hi ive just installed nero showtime to play my films etc but when i download midi files it is taking over as my default which i changed to logic platinum which i have been using to play them
i cant get rid of the nero icon and how do i change my downloads back to logic thanks kirriejim o/s wxp home

Pooke100 20:53 10 May 05

I have nero six reloaded and the only way I know to change file associations is through nero media player. Open the media player and click settings> file types. deselect them all.

kirriejim 21:23 10 May 05

hi pooke100 im using nero 6 ultra edition v6.6.0.1+icon thats shows on my midis is nero showtime2 v2.0.0.22 hope this helps kirriejim

Pooke100 21:33 10 May 05

right click a one of the midi files, goto properies, click the "opens with" change button. Choose which program you want that type of file to open with. click ok.

kirriejim 21:49 10 May 05

did that it plays in logic but i still have the nero showtime icon on my midis ive downloaded
thanks for your help hope you can solve this kirriejim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…