Icon woes

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 22:42 26 Aug 03

Hi when i reboot or shutdown and restart my icons on desktop have moved they still same size and all but just all set in different locations than they were,i have set arrange icons automatically on desktop but it not made any difference is there anythin else i can try ?

powerless 23:49 26 Aug 03

Mango Grummit 23:57 26 Aug 03

What have you changed/downloaded or installed lately and did you have the problem before?

Mango Grummit 23:59 26 Aug 03

98se, Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË has been around for quite a time now, more or less from the beginning I think.

Steven135 00:06 27 Aug 03

Deselect select auto arrange, select align to grid.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 10:54 27 Aug 03

It is 98se and i have tried align to grid and that to works untill reboot then it goes same way as other,ive not installed anthing or downloaded anything in a while (apart from updates AVG and so forth)i have noticed it only seems to be my short cut icons to programs that move My comp,docs,bin,IE6,OE6 icons stay where they put others can be scatered all over desktop.
Problem just appeared lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…