Icon Madness.

Anson 10:48 26 Jun 04

In the last week or so, some of my programmes have had some of the small icons changed. For example the movement buttons on the scroll bars have changed from a triangle to a blocked cube (horizontal bar) and an hour glass(vertical bar). Some of the pointed triangles on Menu lists have changed to what appears to be a light bulb with a piece of flex attached. Radio buttons have turned into something unrecognizable but look like a distorted letter ‘Q’. I have run NAV twice in the past week but nothing has been found amiss. I am running Windows XP. Can anyone please help me get back to normal?

VoG II 10:53 26 Jun 04

Sounds like a corrupted or missing font problem. TweakUI has an option to repair the font folder click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:57 26 Jun 04

Download Adaware from click here and run it-delete all it finds. Download TweakUI from click here This has a section that will return icons to their natural state.....under 'repair'.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…