i would like to buy a new mouse can you help me???

Jaro 01:06 10 Mar 05

hi,

my mouse is broken and i would like to buy a new one. i would probably prefer cordless mouse. i have to say that i am gamer so it must be somethink good but please not very expencive.

i have heard that MX1000 is very good one but the price is good as well:)

any sugestions?

Jaymz87 01:09 10 Mar 05

lol, i love the way you posted about a broken mouse, then shortly after realisin you'd have to buy a new one, posted on here askin which one to buy.

That's dedication for ya!

As for which mouse, I would suggest just a simple optical mouse, you can pick a wired one up for about a tenner, if that, or a wireless one probably about £20.

Starfox 01:15 10 Mar 05

Been using one of these (mouse and keyboard) for two years now,mouse comes with re-chargeable batteries and charger,and as a gamer I find it great.About £25 at PC World at the moment.

Details click here

AndySD 05:12 10 Mar 05

Yep the MX1000 is a good mouse, but on some pc's it still has problems with jitter using USB.

For gaming get a corded mouse or trackball. Go down to your nearest PC world and try a few different mice. Choose the most comfortable one.

byfordr 08:28 10 Mar 05

click here £50 for the mx1000

You can get the mx700 as with cordless keyboard for £56 click here or on its own for £42.

R

jack 08:40 10 Mar 05

How deep is your pocket?
By howmuch are bamboozled by 'badges and labels?
Whilst PC World will allow you to pay large sums for
'top brand' items- simple optical items can be had
for as little as £2 at a computer fair- the same item virtually - excpt for the posh badge and shiny box.
Like wise Aldi and Lidl sell own brand cordless
for a tenner or less.
Keep looking and keep your hands in your pockets

Stuartli 08:41 10 Mar 05

A4Tech, one of the largest manufacturers of keyboard and mouse products, many of which are rebranded by the top names, has launched a batteryless wireless optical mouse.

Details at:

click here

Jaro 15:30 10 Mar 05

i just got home from work sorry i couldn reply sooner. thank you all for your help.

this is the best place to find help when needed.

Jaro

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…