I Worm/zafiB and avg help

patso 22:56 08 Mar 05

just a word of warning to anyone who recieves a message from click here .some sicko sent this to me and avg picked up theI-Worm/Zafi.B virus in it and quarentined it.do i just delete this from the virus vault and will my pc be ok if i do.i also have the sickos e mail address how do i track him down or report him as i do not know this person.any help ps what is this virus thanks again

bvw in bristol 23:17 08 Mar 05

Delete it or leave it there, it's safe either way.

Don't open emails from people you don't know either, delete them, forget them and move on.

chocolatejo987 23:39 08 Mar 05

I doubt the person who sent it to you did so on purpose, most viruses create their own mails/msn messages. I reckon the "sicko" has suffered from an infected machine.

Totally-braindead 23:46 08 Mar 05

chocolatejo987 may well be right you know. Last year a friend of mine got his PC infected by a virus that grabbed his address book and sent emails to everyone he knew thus infecting their PCs as well and I've also heard of email addresses being grabbed and used to send viruses. I'd just add the address to my banned list. Hers some info on it if you wish click here and click here

Totally-braindead 23:46 08 Mar 05

Meant to say "heres some info..."

patso 18:46 09 Mar 05

thanks choco and tb foe replying that solves my problem good to know theres help out there also notified my e mail server many thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…