I WONT BE HERE MUCH LONGER

Mad Boy 02:23 23 May 03

I know that im not exactly the most faved person here, but if you didnt already know I live in a pub. Now my mam & dad are splitting up I will be moving away with my dad in a few weeks time. Hopefully ill get another job and I can pay for the internet. Before i go I would like to apologise if i have made offence or disrespected someone in anyway & I wish you all the best. This does mean though ill be back bigger, better & meaner then before Im hoping i get this FF game done & uploaded now before I move. Please note I wil still be around for the next week or so, so best of luck everyone with whatever the future may hold for you. I think that is everything, thank you all for your support & help

Regards ALL!

RESPECT!

For Amber-Shortie the game I mentioned will hopefully be done & uplaoded before I go.

Thanks for your time

AndySD 02:31 23 May 03

Sorry to hear about you parents ..I know the pressure the Pub Game puts on people (I was in it for 9 years)

Anyway lets hope we see you soon.

Good luck till then

Andy

Mad Boy 02:34 23 May 03

thanks Andy it is hard work, i let them have a 2 week holiday why I watched the place, its early mornings cleaning up, then from about 11.00AM till around 11PM you finish tidying up then its around 12PM before you go to bed.

Its a vicious circle.

Thanks for the reply mate

hoverman 06:49 23 May 03

All the very best wishes for the future. Let us hope it won't be long before you find another job and rejoin our ranks.

MichelleC 08:21 23 May 03

Good luck and keep honing your webpage design skills.

Steinman 08:31 23 May 03

Perhaps you may stumble across an internet cafe so you can get your 'fix' of PC Advisor!?
Best of luck.

temp003 09:03 23 May 03

I remember your post (at least I think that was you) about buying a laptop for moving to Spain. Is that where you're going? Wherever it is, good luck.

anchor 09:07 23 May 03

I also send my best wishes, and hope that your future will be a happy and successful one.

Morpheus© 09:13 23 May 03

you take bruv.hope to see you back here soon or in HH :-)

zeb..aka..magik..aka..morpheus.

Morpheus© 09:16 23 May 03

should read "you take care bruv" have to get FE to put an "edit" in....

leo49 11:09 23 May 03

Good luck with the game designs - haste ye back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…