I will be changing my email address, how do I do it on this site?

Housten 31 Dec 12

Good Afternoon,

My wife and I will, in the fairly near future, be changing our email address. So I had a look round and couldn't find anything mentioned on the 'Home' page. I would like to keep 'My Posts', so I thought I would contact the FE, but the links on the forum pages I tried didn't work.

So some one must know how this need to be done, as I think it is not exactly an unknown event, and that it must happen enough that there is a procedure for it, and all I wish to know is how to do it.

Any help/guidance/information as to how to do this will be gratefully received. Many thanks in advance.

onthelimit1 31 Dec 12

Click My Profile and change your email there. My Posts will not be affected as it's the same user name.

Housten 03 Jan 13

onthelimit1,

Manyu thanks for the information, Many apologies for taking so long to thank you. have a Happy New Year!!

onthelimit1 03 Jan 13

Thanks for getting back - you too!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message