I welcome the arrival of Jim Martin

sydsnott 11:31 19 Jul 13

Maybe, just maybe he will be the one who stops the daily drivel filling my mailbox.

See here My pleas to Matt Egan having been totally ignored I would like a response from the new incumbent, if that is not too much to ask!

Mr Mistoffelees 14:43 19 Jul 13

As suggested to you before, go to "My Preferences", uncheck all the boxes and click "Update", it's not difficult.

Woolwell 14:50 19 Jul 13

It would be easy if My Preferences was working correctly. If you tick the twice weekly you get the daily. It's something else for the development team to fix eventually.

Chronos the 2nd 16:47 19 Jul 13

As suggested to you before, go to "My Preferences", uncheck all the boxes and click "Update", it's not difficult.

If you read his original thread I think you will find he has tried that.

The whole email thing with PCA is odd as sometimes I get a notification that someone has posted in my thread but most of the time I do not. As for the PCA news email that is pretty much the same.

lotvic 19:05 19 Jul 13

Jim's arrived? Has he been away and just got back?

I thought he was Features Editor? (when not in his shed sampling homebrew)

Miké 20:05 19 Jul 13

"See here My pleas to Matt Egan having been totally ignored I would like a response from the new incumbent, if that is not too much to ask!"

Stop whining press the delete key and move on for gods sake

rdave13 20:25 19 Jul 13

sydsnott , LOL. Help me out in my other thread about VLC player instead.. :) It'll take your mind off having to painfully put PCA emails to the spam folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…