Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
Spywareblaster click here
a2 click here
Spyware Sweeper click here
MSoftAntispy Beta click here
Ewido click here

Technotiger 11:44 23 Apr 05

Hi, we all had to learn sometime - you now have three separate but very similar Posts on here.
I would advise you to put a Green Tick against two of them then just use this post to try and cure your problem.

Next, it would help us to help you if you gave more information concerning your system - what OS etc.

Then I would advise you to acquire (download) as many anti-spyware progs and at least one or two anti-virus progs to do a full sweep of your pc.
It may well prove a slow and difficult task, but others will come here to help you if you follow my above suggestion - first, Green Tick the other two.

p;3 11:53 23 Apr 05

following on from the above;please tell the forum what antivirus protection, if any, you have on there,and is it fully updated , what your Operating System is (eg Windows 98se, windows 2000 etc) , what your web browser is ( eg Internet explorer 6; firefox) ; and do you know how you managed to acquire these things;

and are you on Dial up or Broad band?

p;3 19:47 24 Apr 05

have you made any progress with this yet?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…