//some 3rd party need geo

i want a webcam for about 100 pounds which one

ROB.R 12:02 31 Jul 05

i am thinking about the logitec sphere is it any good and does the picture jerk to much ? help please. any others i can look at

Kate B 13:22 31 Jul 05

That's a big budget for a webcam! For that dosh you could have an Apple iSight, which looks beautiful. Having done a Google search you can apparently use it with Windows - I think it needs a 6-pin firewire port, though.

Audeal 14:35 31 Jul 05

The picture Jerking you refer to in not caused by the webcam but by the speed of your internet connection. If you have a fast connection then the picture will be updated faster and the Jerking will be less noticeable.

I paid £40 for my Webcam and it is a good cam but the jerking is very noticeable, so I need a faster connection to reduce it.

I do not think you will benefit from an expensive Webcam.

Pooke 14:39 31 Jul 05

Neither do I, one around £30 to £40 would be top notch. Whats your internet connection like?

Stuartli 14:51 31 Jul 05

I use a £15 D-Link NetEasy 350 Pro from click here

Its specification, including a proper CCD rather than CMOS sensor, is exactly the same as a £49 Creative VideoBlaster Webcam Plus I gave my son. In fact I run it from the Creative's software.

Magik ®© 15:02 31 Jul 05

logitech pro 4000, about £70 ish, built in mic, and tracking..........works ace......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…