I want to copy two DVDs onto a single DVD

kjrider 13:11 13 Sep 11

I have got some short DVDs (10 - 15 minutes) that I have made myself, holidays, parties, etc. using movie windows maker, that I want to copy onto one DVD.

Is there a program that I can use to do it? Otherwise it seems a waste to have a 10 minute DVD on a 4.3GB disc.

KJR

johndrew 13:49 13 Sep 11

You will need to import your short DVDs into a Video Editor and drag them to the timeline. Depending which editor you use you may need to insert breaks for the various scenes.

Having sorted out the order and any other additions you wish to make, you should Save your compilation and Render it for burning. You should either be able to save the prepared video to HDD (for later burning) or burn directly to disc.

The exact process will depend on the software you are using, but the principle will remain the same for all.

robin_x 13:55 13 Sep 11

Best editors

Best authoring

...according to Gizmo's

eedcam 18:28 13 Sep 11

Easiest way get dvd shrink its free import the dvd's as iso omage then just add the 2 iso's to shrink and burn as one dvd enter link description here Tutorial here enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…