I use Thnderb but some emails only get to OEx inbo

hatrickj 18:29 03 Apr 06

The offending items are notications from certain Yahoo Groups I belong to. Notivations from other Yahoo Groups go to the correct or default mailboxes that I have set up for my various accontd/ aliases with my ISP Plusnet. What am I doing wrong?

hatrickj 11:49 05 Apr 06

I use Thunderbird and my ISP is Plusnet. In Plusnet I have mailboxes set up for the various names I use. I also belong to a number of Yahoo Groups that I have an interest in and use various email addresses in Plusnet for these. If a mailbox has not been set up for the email address it normally falls in to a default box.

I had been wondering why the absence of emails from a couple of groups that were active when I used OEx. so I looked up OEx and found fifty plus emails that somehow had never got to Thunderbird.

Can any one solve the mystery?

To add to it all OEX keeps on asking for passwords on the accounts, although they are set and the remember check box is ticked.

Please please let me have your suggestions!

Stuartli 12:28 05 Apr 06

Is Thunderbird Enabled as your Default e-mail program?

hatrickj 13:35 05 Apr 06

Yes it is my default program

Stuartli 17:32 05 Apr 06

Have you tried importing these accounts from OE to Thunderbird (Tools>Import)?

hatrickj 18:39 05 Apr 06

Yes I did at outset of going over to TB and any other items other than from those particular Yahoo Groups are OK and go to TB.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…