Before I upload

slowhand_1000 23:48 03 Nov 03

my re-worked site.

I was wondering if would have a look at it to see if there are any glaring mistakes.

My main concern is that it may take a while to load on dial-up. At the moment it is on ntl freespace which does seem to drag its feet now and again. I know that I might have to put a bit more text content in it, but that is not my strong point I'm afraid.

It has been set up using 1024 x 768 and hopefully there should be no horizontal scrolling. Also the pictures in the body of each page are by design not pin sharp. They are only there as a representation due to the fact that it has been known for the 'competition' to vigorously follow up ready made leads.

Cheers

slowhand

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:52 03 Nov 03

URL ?

slowhand_1000 23:55 03 Nov 03

fell at the first hurdle. thanks for the reminder barry.

click here

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:09 04 Nov 03

Every time I see a site like this I start thinking about re designing my own!

Forum Editor 00:19 04 Nov 03

and every time I see your site I'm delighted with the improvements.

I just wish that Tailgenner wasn't so addictive.

Forum Editor 00:20 04 Nov 03

Tailgunner of course.

Pesala 06:05 04 Nov 03

click here conseption for conception

Pesala 08:29 04 Nov 03

and click here continous for continuous

and click here assertain for ascertain

Punctuation:

We can take a job from conseption and following your brief present you with a choice of design alternatives.

We can take a job from conception and, following your brief, present you with a choice of design alternatives.

In my view, the Teabreak page is a complete waste of space, time, and bandwidth. Better to come up with some Origami or something else a bit intelligent.

Pesala 08:51 04 Nov 03

We?ll print your order in any of 10 colours, and we can finish in a number of ways, including standard crimp locking, gluing or multi-flexing. We?ll include numbering (including static or sequential bar-coding), perforations

and file holes ? meeting the most complex of standards.

click here

Spelling: multi part for multi-part

Home Page:

As independent distributors of Print and Promotional products we can call on some of the country?s leading More

I like the idea of the lead in, but I think an elipsis would look better ...

As independent distributors of Print and Promotional products we can call on some of the country?s leading ... More

Pesala 08:52 04 Nov 03

Zoom in to 200% or more with Opera and take a really close look.

Pesala 08:59 04 Nov 03

On Both Print click here and Forms click here pages

The Blue Grey range includes a wide variety of cut sets, pads, books, *** continuous forms, security printing, business stationery and envelopes. ***
We can supply your short run, single part, single colour form, or a more complex long run multi part item.

The page also moves slightly sideways.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…