I type my ip adress to my browser but...

ImJohnHowRU 20:02 21 Feb 16

I type my ip adress to my browser but it doesnt redirect me to my wifi profile... and as a result i cant change my wifi password... what should i do?

lotvic 20:56 21 Feb 16

You need to type the Router's homepage IP. What make and model Router do your have? By default, most router manufacturers use 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 as the default LAN IP address. This is the address you would enter into your browser's address bar to access the router configuration page.

You could use the ipconfig command in a Command Prompt window to find this IP address or you could look for it in your network settings: the router’s IP address is to the right of “IPv4 Default Gateway” here's a guide click here

ImJohnHowRU 23:20 23 Feb 16

i found my ipv4 using command prompt but nothing works... everytime "webpage is not available" shows up on my browser(google chrome). also, its an ADB P.RG A4100N

lotvic 00:13 24 Feb 16

Please confirm the IP address you are entering. Is it 192.168.1.1 that seems to be the default configuration for ADB P.RG A4100N router modem homepage click here

rdave13 00:18 24 Feb 16

Reboot the router, let it settle, and try Internet Explorer to log in.

lotvic 00:23 24 Feb 16

note, using ipconfig in Command Prompt - it is the Default Gateway you want - not the ipv4 Address

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now