i tunes help

chrisjohn 22:14 14 Nov 07

how do i sync my itunes so that the new music i have on my e drive goes into i tunes also can i do it manualy or automatic

rob3600 22:56 14 Nov 07

Not sure if this is any help, whenever I want to input music into my itunes I simply go to file, import, find the location and click on the song etc, not sure if you can do them all but I have to do them one at a time, sure there is a simple way though. Good luck.

chrisjohn 23:10 14 Nov 07

i want it to do it auto,thanx

chrisjohn 14:19 17 Nov 07

refresh

Technotiger 14:35 17 Nov 07

If your music files on E: are all in one folder, perhaps you could go to File, Add folder to library in iTunes.

chrisjohn 14:46 17 Nov 07

ok thanx so when i download new music which goes into my e drive will it go into i tunes automatically or do i have to do it manually every time.

Technotiger 14:51 17 Nov 07

When you download your music, is there not an option to direct it to iTunes auomatically. All downloads of any sort normally ask where you want it to go on your pc.

chrisjohn 15:04 17 Nov 07

i dont know all my music goes to my edrive on my ext hard drive but i would also like it to go to i tunes also

chrisjohn 15:06 17 Nov 07

i use lime wire for my music and it puts it in my e drive when i download it ,just thought that when i open i tunes it mite snc and look for new music

Technotiger 15:49 17 Nov 07

I think iTunes only looks for music in the My Music folder in C: or whichever drive your My Music folder is on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5