I tried all night

simichuck 13:28 04 Jun 06

I need some help I tried to bypass the windows password and take xp 2000 pro off and download xp 2000 home addition now I have no windows is there someone that can help plaese ty chuck

VoG II 13:30 04 Jun 06
  simichuck 13:42 04 Jun 06

please try to understand me I just bought the lap top at swap meet i do not know the password nor will I ever I talked to someone on hear last night they told we some what to do i tried to take xp pro off to get around password and tried to download xp home adition now i have nothing

simichuck 13:44 04 Jun 06

Please can you help me ty chuck

VoG II 13:44 04 Jun 06

Do a fresh install of XP click here

simichuck 14:19 04 Jun 06

I did follow your instructions now I put cd in all that is on screen is (ntldr is missing)press ctrl+alt+del

VoG II 14:21 04 Jun 06
  SANTOS7 14:21 04 Jun 06
  simichuck 15:22 04 Jun 06

hello well I got the cd to start to download but nowset up froze mess (set up cannot copy the file: crtdll.dll) I tryed enter no success could someone help me before I throw this computer out the window

mattyc_92 15:27 04 Jun 06

What do you mean by:

"now I put cd in all that is on screen is (ntldr is missing)press ctrl+alt+del"

Do you mean that you get the NTLDR error message when you insert your installation disc?

p;3 21:36 04 Jun 06

you say you were discussing this with someone last night; can you link that thread to this?

also; at this point in time do we presume
you have NO windows version on the lappy

and is the CD you are trying to use to reinstall windows a genuine disc or a copy ( i.e.NOT a genuine original CD of a windows version?)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…