I thought i was going nuts but......

User-312386 19:57 30 Dec 09

Hi all

I have noticed lately that the forum has been going down and when it comes back up, the original poster does not appear as the original poster - an example is here click here does anyone else see this?

Regards

Madboy

Technotiger 20:05 30 Dec 09

Yes, this is happening quite often at the moment - it has happened to me and to others recently where our answers to Posters questions appear in the Thread ahead of the question itself - this is generally due to GMT, Forum Time and individual PC times are not in sync.

GaT7 20:13 30 Dec 09

Posts appearing in the wrong order has been happening for a while now, & it's not only when the forum is down. Technotiger's reason is correct I think.

The FE has been informed as well click here. G

User-312386 21:09 30 Dec 09

I know Peter is lurking around as he edited my post....lol

Time difference, i think not, something is a wry and i hit the nail on the head, down times and mysterious posts out of order.

Your local time and the server time does not make a jot of difference unless someone is "playing" at the "server end"

rdave13 21:17 30 Dec 09

The plot thickens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…