I think I've %^*&%@%£&) my printer

hatrickj 20:10 21 Jul 06

I use a HP 5150 printer. That holds two ink cartriges, bormally the RH slot being for B&W and the LH for colour. The RH can take another type of colour cartridge to faciltate five colur printing.

I made a silly this afternooon. Instead of remving the B&W from the RH slot to make room for the specal cartrdge, I removed the normal colour from the LH and put in the special one there. Now I cannot remove the misplaced special one; it seems completely jammed despite having gone in without any notivrable problems.

Any wise men out there who can make suitable suggestions, what I can do to rectify?

johndrew 20:30 21 Jul 06

I have no idea about the HP printer you have but try click here they do have a lot of good information on all sorts of printers and problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…