i seem to have one crisis after another.

nutty norm 16:21 PM 17 Aug 12

Now i cannot access my e-mails windows 7 , i have done system restores twice with no sucess all programs some how are missing Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Windows live mail, and windows Live Messenger are all in shadow i wonder what is happening, nutty norm

northumbria61 16:43 PM 17 Aug 12

Those programs are all contained within Windows Live Essentials - go to Control Panel - Programs & Features - select Windows Live Essentials and highlight it - you will have the option to Uninstall/Change - choose change and then you will get the option to Repair.

difarn 16:46 PM 17 Aug 12

If you go to control pannel - programs - programs and features - scroll for Windows Live Essentials - right click and see if there is a repair option.

difarn 16:51 PM 17 Aug 12

Sorry I was obviously composing my reply at the same time as you were.

northumbria61 16:55 PM 17 Aug 12

difarn - great minds think alike (or so they say)

nutty norm 22:40 PM 17 Aug 12

from Nutty norm,i have tried the answer and cannot find windows live essentials, of the Programs and features any other answers ive highlighted it from the start programs, it then says Could not create the shortcut, Check to see if the disc is full, its Weird.

rdave13 23:55 PM 17 Aug 12

Go to Computer and check available space. Possibly a backup program filling in disc space?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

HDR video: Everything you need to know

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know